Friday, January 8, 2010

Climbing the Hill Part 2

These are the mountains to the north of my city, in between the mountains and this guy are little shacks and rice patties, which are not growing at the moment--due to the frozen arctic tundra that is Korea--good god it is cold here. You know it is cold when on the 5 minute walk to school, my nose starts running and I can immediately feel the icicles forming in my nose. A pleasant experience.
If you look about a quarter of the way over from the right hand side, a little below the high rise apartment buildings closest to the middle of the picture, you can see a big white patch of snow. That is my school's playground. Since the school is so old and the land was purchased before there was actually a city here, the school has one of the largest playgrounds around the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment